PREVENTIVE MEASURES - HYGIENE & SAFETY
Smaller, Safer ... less people, more safety.
This is how you will feel with us.
Last Updated: 01/10/2021 - Relief of restrictive Covid-19 measures, following the Council of Ministers Resolution 135-A/2021 (publication of Decree-Law no. 78-A/2021).
During 2020 and 2021, we have implemented some measures taking into account the commitment to the "Clean & Safe" seal, following the guidelines of the DGS (Portuguese Heath Authorities). In sum, here are the measures:
- Social Distance -
- Individual Protection Equipment -
- Room occupancy will be limited where possible
- Acrylic barrier on the reception desk for greater safety for customers and employees
- Elevator occupancy limited to 1 occupant or occupants of the same group / family
- Loungers and pool furniture reduced and with wider spaces in between
- Breakfast room with limited occupancy to assure enough space between tables; pre-booking system
- Kids Area & Snooker Table room with limited occupancy
- Living Room and Honesty Bar with limited occupancy
- Our employees are equipped with a mask at the reception and whenever they circulate in the common areas
- Our cleaning and breakfast staff will be equipped with a mask, gloves and disposable apron
- The use of a mask by the clients is mandatory on arrival and whenever they circulate or remain in common areas. We have masks, alcohol gel and gloves available for purchase if needed
- Cleaning and Disinfection -
- All common areas of the hotel (reception, lounge, elevators, breakfast room, kids space, etc.) have disinfectant gel available. We encourage our guests to use it whenever necessary
- We intensified the cleaning and disinfection of surfaces with antiviral products, especially the ones frequently used
- All equipment, objects of frequent and shared use are regularly disinfected
- We guarantee the occupancy of the room only after an extended period and whenever possible with a minimum of 24 hours
- Isolation Zone -
- Our Staff -
- Our Contingency Plan includes a room dedicated to the isolation of confirmed cases from Covid-19. This room has access from the outside; natural and mechanical ventilation; bathroom; personal protection kit, etc.
- In case of use and after use by a confirmed case, decontamination and all procedures contemplated in the DGS guidelines will be carried out.
- We will always have staff responsible for monitoring the person in question and for providing all the necessary service
All of our collaborators received training on the Internal Protocol relating to Covid-19 and which contemplated the following topics:
- Our Suppliers -
- Compliance with basic prevention and control precautions, including hand hygiene procedures several times throughout the day and whenever necessary; respiratory etiquette and social conduct
- Daily monitoring of symptoms such as fever, cough and muscle pain
- New procedures in the operation of the hotel
- New cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Our Guests -All of our efforts will be in vain if our guests do not cooperate. Your collaboration will be essential to ensure the safety of everyone. Therefore, our guests will have to take into account the following:
- Only suppliers that perform a maintenance or repair function can enter the hotel and must comply with the hygiene and safety rules informed
- All other suppliers leave the goods outside the hotel so that we can restrict the number of people inside the hotel and limit them to guests and employees only
- The use of a mask is mandatory to enter the hotel, when walking around common areas or staying in social areas
- Hand hygiene by using alcohol gel from the various dispensers of the hotel
- Maintaining the safety distance from other guests and employees whenever possible
- Reading all the information distributed by the hotel and available in the room